Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Night Before My Trip!

So it's 12:30am the night before my trip and i'm extremely excited/nervous for my day(s) at Target! My flight is really early in the morning, i'll be at the airport at 5:30am. I get in to Minneapolis at 9ish, and i'll be meeting with Reba Dominski, the director of merchandise planning for intimate apparel, hosiery, performance bodywear, jewelry, accessories and shoes at Target. Friday i'll be meeting with Michael Francis, the executive VP of Marketing at Target.

I'll be honest, meeting such prestigious people within the company is kind of intimidating, but everyone i've spoken to has been extremely nice and welcoming so i'm definitely looking forward to the experience. I know Kathleen at the Alumni Association has done a lot of planning to get this all together and i'm extremely grateful for the organizing, I know it'll be an amazing trip because of it.

I'm off to finish packing and get a few hours of sleep before my big day. Until then, i'll be skimming over my Marketing book and looking forward to these next few days!

No comments: